- The conference will be made up of a number of workshops around a theme of interest to Franco-British relations.
- With guidance from experts, students will work in a small team to propose a project in the area of their assigned theme.
- All projects will be presented in a short pitch presentation, which will then be collated into a post-conference publication
- A 2000€ “Les Voisins Pitch Prize” will be awarded to the best project, to seed implementation
- Students will be given time to work on how to take their project forward.
Click here to find out more