Pitch: A project to ensure that France and Britain continue to educate world leading scientists across disciplines
- The Franco-British relationship viewed through the lens of scientific and engineering collaboration (Suez, Concorde, Eurotunnel, ITER, Hinckley point)?
- How can students in France and the UK make the most of science and technology experiences in each country?
- Raphael Rodriguez – Research Director – CNRS
- Tom Kitching – Co-lead – Euclid Consortium
- Alexis Vlandas – Co-Founder – Wavely